December 12, 2014

InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Serum and InstaNatural's Eye Gel

I had the opportunity to try the InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Serum and InstaNatural’s Eye Gel. The serum is very good. I first washed and patted my face dry. I used some of my toner, then placed a small amount of serum on my fingertips then placed it gently under each eye. Then followed up with my moisturizer.  But I feel that I love the InstaNatural's Eye Gel the best. This provides complete care to the eye area, plus it goes a step further. I love that I can use it all over my face, as it can fight against the signs of aging. It doesn't leave your face dry, and it has a very cool when applied, plus it leaves your skin silky smooth.

The serum is highly concentrated and can help deliver results in decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. The gel increases elasticity and enhances the tone of the skin to provide a firm, plump appearance.

If you would like to check out these and other products and purchase it for yourself, check out the following link: http://instanatural.com

The link for the InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Serum is: http://instanatural.com/products/youth-express-eye-serum

The link for the InstaNatural's Eye Gel is: http://instanatural.com/products/youth-express-eye-gel

I received these products from Tomoson.com, regardless, these are my opinions, and my opinions only. I only promote items that I use, or think that my readers will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment