December 3, 2014

Premium Zester/Grater by Smarty Pants Supplies

The Premium Zester/Grater by Smarty Pants Supplies is perfect for any kitchen lover. As for myself, I requested this product mainly for zesting lemons and oranges as well as chocolate, as I have one that I designate for grating just cheese. I like using this product to zest my fruit when it calls for some added fresh flavors, I even like that the zested pieces were even and that there were no chunky pieces noted. I didn't use the product to grate the cheese at this time, as I like keeping things separate when I make my deserts. But I am sure that it would be perfect to grate any type of cheese for any pasta dish.

I also like the fact that it is easy and simple to use, and that it appears to be heavy duty, and not skimpy, like some of the others that I have used in the past, which have broke. The only thing that I would change would be to add a full wrap-a-round cover to the front and back side, as I have a similar one that has a similar design, when I was washing it, I accidentally cut myself, as the edges on the back are super sharp.

Plus the company would like to offer my readers a 20% discount using the following discount code: 47I3CE3H


If you would like to see what others have written about the Premium Zester/Grater by Smarty Pants Supplies, or would like to purchase one of these for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Parmesan-Cinnamon-Excellent-Dishwasher-Protective/dp/B00KCY43U2/ie=UTF8?m=A1C3KEL1A2EC0W&keywords=zester

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment