December 30, 2014

The Body Merry Collection

I recently had the opportunity to check out a few products by the makers of Body Merry. These include the Age Defense Eye Cream, Hyaluronic Dew serum, and Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream.

THE AGE DEFENSE EYE CREAM

The Age Defense Eye Cream is pretty great. I have only used this product for a few days now but applied it twice a day. I like the dispenser, and feel that the bottle will last me a while seeming how a little bit goes a very long way. One dab was good enough to do my entire face, since I have some wrinkles on my laugh lines. I really like that you can apply makeup over this product without seeing a trace of it or having the makeup clump up over it. There is also a slight menthol scent that I can tell, which is not over bearing. In just a few days, I could tell more of a difference in my facial skin then some of the products that I have been using. As far as the wrinkles being significantly diminished around my forehead and eyes well there still there, they are however a bit less noticeable. The dark circles under my eyes seemed to have brightened up a bit, and the puffiness, well that is still there. My laugh lines however have greatly improved.

How to use: These directions are from an email that I received from the company and followed to a T "Press the pump very gently so that you can dispense the product according to your requirement, use your finger to dab the cream along the area under the eyes to the cheekbones, at the outer corners and underneath the brows, use on eyelids as well, this can help keep droopy lids at bay. Move in a circular fashion, and don't press too hard. You can also use the cream as an all over face and neck moisturizer as well as on your hands, to slow the signs of aging. For best results, use twice daily (morning and night). Given that any product of this nature needs some time to fight signs of years of aging, we recommend that you give it at least 6-8 weeks to show you what it is truly capable of."

The Hyaluronic Dew Serum

Okay, so I had to add the Hyaluronic Dew Serum to my skin care regimen . Honestly, I can not tell a difference yet, as far as the wrinkles go by using this product alone, as I use it under the Age Defense Eye Cream; what I do know is that I can tell you both of these formulas are high quality and compliment each other quite well. Using the serum and the eye cream together for the past few days have left my skin feeling moisturized and well balanced and well hydrated. While the bottles appear to be small in size, the benefit to using them, is that you only need 1-2 drops of each bottle when you're using it to cover your face. There Hyaluronic Dew does not appear to have an odor, and there is no sticky residue noted when you use it.  Of course they're nice individually, but I find they're best when used together!

How to use: These directions are from an email that I received from the company and followed to a T. " If you have sensitive skin, start with using the serum every other day, until your skin is ready to use it daily. Serums of this type work best when locked in with a moisturizer, so use your daily facial moisturizer/ cream on top of the serum. (I used their Age Defense Eye Cream) Some of our customers have found the serum to be very helpful for dark circles, so you can use it under your eye cream as well. Obviously, avoid direct contact with eyes. For best results, use once daily for at least 6-8 weeks".

Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream


Can I say AMAZING!!!! I am in love with this Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream! Okay for starters, my first thought is that this gel-cream is too good to be true. I mean honestly, Cellulite defense...ya right. So being myself, I was very skeptical upon first trying it, but I figured what do I have to lose. If it works, then I am a believer if not, what do I have to lose, I'm only testing out the product. Well I am definitely a believer! I have been using this product for over two weeks, and as a person who has been over-weight my entire life, I can tell you I have a few jelly rolls, or as my kids stay the cottage cheese.

This cream is textured like pudding, and is a beige-cream color. I rub the cream using an upward motion until it is absorbed, which is quite quickly. Plus it doesn't leave your skin greasy or oily like some of the other creams that I have used in the past. It has a very strong menthol odor, and at first made my eyes water when I smelled it, but seemed to not be near as strong once I started rubbing it in and the odor did seem to fade away.While I have not seen dramatic results from using the cream their is a considerable difference with using this product twice a day, but of course 37 years worth of the dreaded cottage cheese cellulite will not fade overnight, I know that it will take some time, and I am impatient and want to see immediate results, but from using these product a little over two weeks, I can definitely tell a difference, and so can my kids, so I know the kids approve!

How to use: These directions are from an email that I received from the company and followed to a T. "Here are some quick tips on how you can get the most out of this cream: Massage the cream with your hands using upward strokes until it is completely absorbed. Given that the cream is not thick or sticky, it is great for use with a massager/ cellulite brush as well. If you are pressed for time, just let it air dry for a couple of minutes. Wash your hands after use. Close the lid of the jar securely after each use and store in a cool dry place to retain the freshness of the cream. For best results, use twice daily (morning and night). Given that any product of this nature needs some time to work its charm, we recommend that you use it regularly for at least 6-8 weeks. Needless to say - a healthy diet, drinking lots of water, and a regular exercise routine can only hasten the results!"

So needless to say, I am pretty happy with these products by Body Merry! If you would like to check out what others have said about this product or purchase this for yourself, here are the following links:
Age Defense Eye Creamhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LU1V3JK
Hyaluronic Dew Serumhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NQHFGMG
Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N4UXI6G

I received this product for testing purposes, as well as a review for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless these are my opinions, and I only review items that I or my family will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment