December 6, 2014

Yalmeh Foundation Brush

The Yalmeh Foundation Brush is a wonderful makeup foundation brush. I love how it spotlights my natural beauty and leaves a flawless finish, it is very similar to the mac foundation brush. Plus at this time, they are offering a limited time introductory pricing which is 11.95. The brush will sell retail at 29.95. So now is the time to stock up for you or someone else. This would make an awesome stocking suffer as well.

I love that it is made of the highest grade of synthetic fiber materials for a long lasting use. The higher quality fibers prevent it from shedding for as long as we own the brush, plus it is hypoallergenic which is a plus. Its also very easy to clean. One other thing that I love about this foundation brush is that not only can you use it as a foundation makeup brush, but you can use it for both powder, and liquid.


If you would like to check out what others have said about the Yalmeh Foundation Brush or would like to purchase one for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/foundation-foundation-yalmeh-makeupbrushe-experience/dp/b00gaa8qgy/ref=sr_1_35?ie=utf8&qid=1416599451&sr=8-35&keywords=foundation+brush

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment