December 21, 2014

Awesome Vinyl Wall Decals!!!!

The Vinyl Wall Decals from www.vinyldisorder.com  are an awesome way to bring any room to life, not only your room, but any other area that you want done! Not only do these decals look cool, but they are totally awesome as my daughter Savannah says. Plus, according to the website, they last forever, and are easy to apply and remove. Since we will be moving soon, I didn't want to apply them to the wall, just in case.

The wall decals come in any shape and size and can be made from any image! I love the 4" Mustache Wall Decal's that were sent to us. Plus these would make an awesome Christmas present. I as well plan on ordering my favorite quote which is "I love you more!". My kids are having a field day with these!!!

If you would like to check out what other decal stuff they have check out their website at www.vinyldisorder.com.

 I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review items that  I personally use, or think my readers would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment