December 11, 2014

Swimming Goggles by GoggIX

So I had this opportunity to try out the Swimming Goggles by GogglX. First off, I would like to say, since it was too cold outside, and our local pools are shut down for the winter, the images that I will post are the ones with the Swimming Goggles on. I do like that they do not fog up, like the ones I have had in the pass, and the shape seems to adjust to my eyes better. I love that it has a double head strap for more security when it comes to rubber, as after time, rubber does break. I love that it has these polarized and reflective tinted lenses, with UV protection, and comes in several colors!

I did check these goggles out in a warm shower, so I know that they are leak proof and fit very well. I do feel that they are of high quality and they do come with a case, and can fit in your pouch or small pocket in your swimming tote. Plus, the makers of this product have a 12 Month money back guarantee, which to me speaks volumes, as they know they stand behind and awesome product. As soon as winter is over, I will be hitting the pool to workout and do some swimming, as I feel that is the best way for me to work out with the least resistance on my body.





If you would like to check out what others are saying on these Swimming Goggles by GoggIX, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00narj0q0

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment