December 8, 2014

Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ/Baking

Have you ever been burned by trying to take out stoneware out of the oven, or other bake-ware and using your cotton oven mitts, you notice the warmth come through or sometimes even burn you? When I had the opportunity to check out the AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves Set that can be used for Grilling, Baking, and Cooking, I figured I would check it out, and see if what they were saying were true.

These gloves are simply amazing, they are perfect for use as regular cooking gloves, baking, smoking meats, used when grilling on the Barbecue. I love how they protect my hands, and offer far more protection then my regular cotton oven mitts. I love that that it has excellent quality and they appear to be very  durable.

The gloves are heat resistant up to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit, and are 100% Waterproof, I love how they are heat resistant and covers my wrists to help prevent my wrists from getting burned. Plus there is a no slip grip design which allows the safe movement of very hot items, which is very important in preventing burns as well.


If you would like to check out and see what other people have said about these awesome Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ/Baking or purchase a set for yourself, please check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/ayl®-silicone-resistant-grilling-gloves/dp/b00pbwak8y/ie=utf8?&m=ayfl035lc9j7s&keywords=silicone+glove      

Plus I will be posting a You-tube Video of the product as well, which you can check out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLxfo7BEG5w&index=1&list=UUQZkso6ovr6MSMasSKLQ8Xw

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment