December 27, 2014

The Reach it Grab it - Reacher Grabber Pick Stick!


Strong enough to hold my purse!
So since the accident that I had over a year ago and ruptured 4 disc in my lower back, tasks like bending over, and picking stuff up, or standing for long periods of time are just horrible to do. Honestly there are days, that if I didn't have my pain medicine, I honestly don't know what I would do, because the pain gets to be so unbearable. And anyone with back pain can agree with me on this.

Little tasks like putting on your shoes and tying them have been changed to slip on shoes, and I'm not talking the about the kind with velcro, and other tasks like sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor, or doing laundry, well for short, my kids have needed to grow up super-quick to help mamma. But now with the Reacher Grabber Pick Stick, things just got a little bit easier for me, and I can somewhat help out more, which has improved my quality of life somewhat!

It has a firm and accurate grip which allows me to pick almost anything up, as long as it doesn't weigh too much, and in fact, it was even able to pick up change off the floor. Plus it has a study construction, with a smooth mechanism device, and made out of high grade aluminum so that it indicates high quality, and it won't rust so it can go outdoors too. I would definitely recommend this to any one who has problems with their back, or dealing with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful to move or get around to pick items up..

If you would like to check out what others are saying about the Reacher Grabber Pick-Stick, check out the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MRMVX9G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion regardless, I only review products that my family or I would use personally, or think my readers would love!

No comments:

Post a Comment