December 3, 2014

24 Silicone Baking Cups by Grazia®

When my daughter and I have our mother-daughter bonding time, we love to spend time together and bake. It has become a weekly ritual where we talk about how her week went, and what the new "In-Thing To Do"is, and all the hype of who likes who, and who wants to date who, and so forth.... Awe... the life of a 4th grade drama queen. So when I had the opportunity to check out these silicone baking cups by Grazia, the first thing I thought of would be "those would be adorable to make my sweet baby girls cupcakes in".

So when we received the cups in, they came in bright color's which both my daughter and I loved "her favorite was the hot pink of course". So we decided to make so blueberry muffins. I love how you don't nee to have a muffin pan, there strong enough to stand up on their own, so we placed them on the cookie sheet, and baked them the right enough time. Once we were done, we then took them out, so they could cool. Once they cool, we popped them out, and they held their form. I do like also that they were easy to clean and dry, and did not appear to be sticky, plus they are dishwasher safe!! Which was a bonus. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that loves to make cupcakes or muffins! They definitely get 5 stars!!!


If you would like to check out what others have wrote or said about the 24 Silicone Baking Cups by Grazia, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/grazia-g-3003-grazia%c2%ae-baking-cups/dp/b00dofxev0/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=utf8&m=a33iwa3q1k9yup

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment