December 28, 2014

Pepperment Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil

I had the opportunity to check out this awesome peppermint oil that is 100% pure and natural. I did some research as I wasn't quite sure what Peppermint Oil really does. For starters it:

  • Relieves headaches
  • ease's respiratory problems
  • ease's symptoms of asthma & bronchitis
  • reduces dandruff and lice ( who would have thought!)
  • reduces joint and arthritis pain
  • soothes mind and body as an aromatherapy
Now for the multi-purpose function, that I definitely was not aware of:

  • repels rodents such as rats and mice
  • repels insects such as fleas, tics, flies, mosquito's, spiders, ants and roaches
I never would have thought about that. I would have used this ages ago as my family loves the peppermint smell. This bottle comes in 4 ounces, what we chose to do was get a small spray bottle and poured half of the bottle in there. We then sprayed our doorways, since we hate flies and mosquito's. So far it has been 48 hours, and there has not been any mosquito's that we've seen, and one fly was noted and was quickly spatted with the fly swatter. Plus there is a glass dropper that comes with it. Since I have been coming down with a cold, we placed a couple of dropper full's of the peppermint oil in my humidifier. I also like to take steam bathes, so I place a few drops of it in my bath, and you can definitely smell the aroma of peppermint. I haven't noticed any irritation at all as of yet, and I have done this twice now within the past two weeks.

So the question is how do you really use this and incorporate it into your lifestyle:

  • Relieves Headaches and Migraines. Peppermint Oil is known to help relax strained blood vessels therefore preventing or relieving headaches and migraines. Use in areas that you feel are strained as well as pressure points by applying and rubbing it in those areas, you can also rub this into your skin if you have joint pain or arthritis, this will help as well.
  • Relieves Stress. Peppermint Oil reduce anxiety levels with the use of the peppermint oil with aromatherapy. The mint, sweet, menthol aroma will help relaxation in the body and mind.
  • Steam Remedy. Peppermint Oil open up your airways and relieve mucus from the nose and throat, you can put it in the hot shower/bath like I did, or put it into boiling water and breathe in the steam from the water.
  • Dandruff & lice - Apply a few drops of the Peppermint Oil to your hands, then run it through your scalp. I will be doing this to my daughter when she returns to school, as there are some children that always seem to catch lice.
If you would like to see what other's have said or purchase some Peppermint Oil for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/peppermint-pure-essential-aromatherapy-therapeutic/dp/b00or1qr3w

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment