December 19, 2014

Liztek PSS-AR01 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Music Streaming Receiver Adapter with 3.5 mm Stereo Output

So over the years, I have always wanted a wireless blue-tooth streaming receiver. My boyfriend and I recently gave up our old stereo system, for a new Sony system that we can jam and listen to music in our house. Little did I know, I thought that all stereo's were pretty much the same, so I ordered this product thinking that it would work for our new stereo. What I didn't realize was that our stereo already had the blue-tooth connectivity. So this product couldn't really work for what I needed it to do. So my boyfriend takes it to work with him, and he is in love, because now he can listen to his I phone over the stereo system at work. He loves that it has the capabilities of being a wireless audio receiver without spending a bunch of money. He advises that it is really easy to use, and set up.

I may not be able to use it at home, my my boyfriend gets to use it at work, which is a bonus. I like that this Liztek Bluetooth lets you go wireless at an affordable price. It worked out great for him since now he can use one of the older stereo systems at work, and not have to hear all of the static.

 If you would like to check out what others have said about the Liztek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter or purchase one for yourself, check out the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O9PMREE

I received this product in review for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment