December 6, 2014

Hair Growth Formula by Zenwise Labs

 Since I have had several surgeries, my hair has become very thin, and has been falling out. Zenwise Labs Hair Growth Vitamins formula contains a distinct blend of 27 ingredients, including 5000 mcg of Biotin, which helps promote hair growth and overall hair health This formula also promotes thicker fuller hair. This formula also provides essential vitamins and antioxidants to address deficiencies that have been shown to cause hair loss.

Since I have been using it, I can tell a difference in my hair, it feels fuller, and thicker which to me makes a difference. I take two capsules in the morning with breakfast, and the capsules are very easy to swallow, plus their is no after taste which is a bonus.


If you would like to check out the Zenwise Labs website, and see what all they have to offer, check out the following link: http://zenwiselabs.com or their amazon link to their product at: http://www.amazon.com/Growth-Vitamins-5000mcg-Biotin-Blocker/dp/B00ONH0S8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417896593&sr=8-1&keywords=hair+growth+zenwise

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment