December 11, 2014

The Syono Orthotic Shoe Insert with Gel Insoles

The Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles are a set of orthotic insoles and inserts that provide cushioning and support to alleviate pain throughout your body. Since I have chronic pain in my back, as well as left leg, I figured I would try to see if these worked at helping to alleviate some of the pain that I experience.  First off, I have noticed a difference when I stand or try to walk, as it feels more comfortable. I can definitely tell that they seem to absorb some of the shock from your feet that you get when you walk or stand. Also walking and standing, I have noticed a small difference that it did seem to be less painful. One other difference that I did notice that it made my feet very hot, and they started to sweet with socks on. This has happened several times since I received them, so I only wear my shoes that have these insoles in them only if I plan on doing a bunch of walking.

These Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles, come highly recommended for those who stand or walk on hard surfaces all day, or for anyone who has constant or recurring foot and heel pain such as plantar fasciitis. I also love how each insole comes over-sized so you can cut them to whatever size you desire. Which made a hugh difference when it comes to my size as I have a slightly larger foot on the left then I do on the right. You wouldn't notice it, unless I tell you.


If you would like to check out what others have said about the Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts with Gel Insoles, or purchase a set for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Syono-Orthotics-Shoe-Inserts-Insoles/dp/B008A6N4AY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361480951&sr=8-1&keywords=syono

If you would like to know more about the company here is their link: http://syono.com I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment