December 22, 2014

Lifeguard Charge and Sync

The Lifeguard Charge and fast lightening Sync is super fast when it comes to charging all of my apple products. I only wish that it would have come with an IPhone 4 adapter as well. It is apple certified, and the cable is 3.3 feet long which is longer then what I expected.  It is compatible with the I Phone 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 / I pad mini, the Mini 2, Mini 3, Air 2, Retina, I Pod, 5th and 7th generations. I love how it charges super quick! It is wonderful


If you would like to check out what others have said about this product or purchase this product for yourself, check out the following link:http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00oz8nj8i/

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, this is my sole opinion.and I only review products that I use, and think my readers would enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment