The VeraTemp measures a person's temperature by the energy emitted without touching them, meaning there is no contact to the person what so ever. So it would be great for any hospital, emergency medical service, long term care facilities, home health and hospice services, school environments, and other public settings.
How it works:
The nurse or operator holds the VeraTemp thermometer 2-3 inches away from the patient or person's forehead. We then press the scan button which activates the radiation sensor, the measurement is instantly taken, and the reading is produced. There are several features and benefits of using the VeraTemp which are:
- Take temperatures instantly and efficiently without the fear of cross contamination.
- Stores to memory the last 32 readings are automatically.
- Instantly takes a reading with the press of a button.
- Hygienic and easy to use – simply clean device with an alcohol wipe.
- Eco-friendly device reduces a facility’s carbon footprint and the expenses associated with wasteful probe covers.
- Each VeraTemp+ comes equipped with a medical grade silicon protective cover and lanyard.
- Back-lit LED display convenient for night time readings.
- Multi-Use: Accurately measures core body temperature, as well as room and surface temperatures.
- Take Fahrenheit or Celsius readings.
- Materials and User Manual Included
- Quick Start Card
- Storage Bag
- Two AAA Batteries
Here are the Technical Specifications
Accuracy: +/- 0.4oF (+/- 0.2oC)
Dimensions: 49 mm x 161 mm x 41 mm (1.9 in. x 6.4 in. x 1.6 in.)
Weight: 85 g. (3 oz) without batteries.
Measuring Range (Body Mode): 89.6 oF – 109oF (32oC – 42.9oC)
Operating Temperature: 50 oF – 104oF (10oC – 40 oC) 15-95% non-condensing humidity.
If you would like to order one of these awesome thermometers, check out the following link: http://www.medicaldevicedepot.com/VeraTemp-Non-Contact-Thermometer-p/11-910.htm
I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I will use personally, or think my followers would love!