December 11, 2014

My Favorite Animal: Dogs by Victoria Marcos

My Favorite Animal: Dogs by Victoria Marcos, is a wonderful fun filled picture book in which a young child can learn information about dogs. This book would be great for children age's 4-8, and I love that it does have fun questions that kids can answer when it comes to there comprehension about the book. My nephews have always been curious when it comes to my fur babies, so this book is a wonderful book to review with them, as it is packed with knowledge about different breeds.


If you would like to check out what others have said or purchase this book for yourself or your little one, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/my-favorite-animal-victoria-marcos-ebook/dp/b00jfddsqq/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment