December 6, 2014

Kids Portable Sing Along CD, MP3, USB & AUX Player, with 2 Microphones Review

This is one of the coolest toys that I have seen in a long time. The Kids Sing Along CD-MP3 player & USB flash drive port, by KidzLane is one toy that my daughter and my nephews love. Originally we got this for my daughter, because it was a CD player that has colorful big buttons for her little fingers, and this was something that could be passed down to my nephews. The CD player comes with two attached microphones that can be turned on or off, to allow them to sing to their favorite song, and believe me her "Frozen" CD gets played quite frequently.

The volume of both the music tracks and the microphones can be adjusted in allowing my daughter or my nephews to be heard above the music. It has a play mode button that can allow the track to be repeated, random, or even a 10 second intro which I thought was cool. It says that the user can also select and store their favorite track for playback, but my daughter had difficulty using this feature. The player comes with a cord that you can attach your MP3 Player or Smartphone which I thought was very cool, but I feel that this would be more for an older child.

It uses 6 "C" batteries that are not included but are needed to operate the CD player, and  KidzLane does offer a separate 9 Volt adapter that can be purchased separately, if you choose so. I will be buying the separate 9 Volt adapter as my children are going through batteries like it is candy.

 But overall my children are extremely happy with this CD player, and I feel that it is very durable. It states that it is for children ages 5 and up, but my twin 4 year old nephews have no problems with assistance from my daughter!



If you would like to see what others have said about the Kids Portable Sing Along CD, MP3, USB & AUX Player, with 2 Microphones or would like to purchase one for your little ones, then check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00kxdjbue

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment