December 11, 2014

Discover Christmas by Victoria Marcos

Discover Christmas by Victoria Marcos is a wonderful third level reader which is about Christmas.
My daughter age 10, read this book with no problems. This book is recommended for ages 3-8. It has beautiful photographs, where the kids can take an adventure. Any family would enjoy reading this book, as it spreads Christmas Cheer.


If you would like to check out what others have said, or purchase this book for you little one check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/discover-christmas-level-reader-reading-ebook/dp/b00ftdk6qq

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment