December 28, 2014

Bake-It Fun Silicone Baking Mat

The Bake-It Fun Silicone Baking Mat is totally awesome! My daughter and I are having a blast with this, as we have made several dozen Christmas Cookies with it! I love that it is durable! From Sugar Cookies to Candy Making, I have put this mat to the test! Plus I no longer need the Parchment Paper or Aluminum Foil to Coat my Baking Sheets with so there is less product waste.

Plus, it is something that I know that my daughter can use, as it comes from safe materials. It is made out of a fiberglass and coated with a food grade silicone that is non-stick. Plus it cools down super quick, so my daughter can handle it shortly a few moments out of the oven once it is off my sheet pan. I love that we have turned a simple task of cooking into something that is fun and exciting for my daughter. - Thank you Bake it Fun!!!


If you would like to check out what others have said about this awesome silicone baking mat, or purchase one for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OQP1DPQ

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review products that I use, or items that my family may use....Happy Baking!



No comments:

Post a Comment