December 26, 2014

BoBee Elephant decals

I have used Wall Decals in the past, so I decided to also get the little elephant decals for soon to be niece. I knew right away that they would be great quality from some friends who have used this company before in the past, and I can count and depend on, as their decals have lasted for a couple of years. Since we still need to paint the nursery, I have not put them up. I know that when Allie gets here, she can gaze up at the wall, and check out the elephant and her babies. We still have a few months before we will be painting for my sweet niece to arrive.

I do absolutely love the fact that Bobee Decals are so easy to put on and (take off if needed). All you have to do is simply peel thee back paper off and keep the transfer paper. Place the decal where ever you want it press down so it sticks, and then peel the transfer paper off. I personally use a credit card to make sure the decal is stuck to the wall good and comes off the transfer paper with no problem. It's a really quick, simple and easy process!

Bobee Decals are also affordable and a great way to decorate when you are on a fixed income! I also love that when it comes to decorating your home, there is just so many different things you can put on your walls. This company sells a wide variety of vinyl decals for walls. Some of the categories of wall decals include animals, baby, bathroom, family, and so much more. One of the best things about this company is how affordable all their products are!

If you would like to check out these products, check out the following link: http://www.bobeedecals.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment