December 3, 2014

Dental Sickle Scaler, Anterior, Towner-jacquette by Majestic Bombay

The Dental Scaler by Majestic Bombay, is a stainless steel dental scaler, just like the ones in which they use at the dentist, when they clean and do your yearly dental cleanings. It is not like the cheap ones you can get from Walmart or Walgreens. They are of high quality, and just as good as being at the dentist. I love how it has a comfortable grip and it is easy to pick food out of your teeth and or gums, should you get something stuck in there.


If you would like to check out and see what other's have wrote about the Dental Scaler from Majestic Bombay or purchase one for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mxby1wc

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment