December 6, 2014

DogPlus Hip and Joint Supplement

My sweet Toby who is a Yorkie, was recently diagnosed with arthritis.  Since he is getting older, the colder weather is making havoc on his joints, so it is hard  to watch him struggle to get up and down the stairs, or to get on the bed, So we took him to see his veterinarian, he suggested I start looking into getting him a hip and joint supplement, and that he could prescribe him a mild anti-inflammatory in the mean time.  So there were several on the market, and most say this and most say that, but still I was unsure as to which one, I would be able to get for my sweet baby. So when I had the opportunity to try out this product for by unbiased opinion, I figure, I would try it. For starters, I love that this product is not in a pill form, but in a circular shape. So I cut it in half, and he has no problem with taking the round chewable tablet. I, at first disguised it with some meat, and he ate it, then since it could be broke down, I broke down the other half of the tablet the next day, and placed the crumbles in his little ceasers dog food. Went down like a charm. So he has no problems with taking his medication or his joint supplements. I feel great knowing that my sweet baby is getting better by taking this supplement, as I can tell a difference when he climbs the stairs, or tries to get on the bed.



If you would like to see what others have said about the DogPlus Hip and Joint Supplement, or purchase some for your sweet furbaby, check out the following link: http://www.peachydog.com/amazon

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment