December 6, 2014

Avasia One A Day Prenatal Complete Multivitamin

The One A Day Prenatal Complete Multivitamin by Avasia, has the complete nutrition for mom and baby. Normally in the past I have had a difficult time taking prenatal vitamins due to the nausea and constipation that it had caused when I was pregnant. I would instantly purge right after taking it. I can honestly report that since I have started taking the Avasia One A Day Prenatal Complete Multivitamin, I have showed no side effects as of this moment, plus it seems to be very gentle on the stomach.

As a nurse, and mother of two, I know the importance of taking prenatal vitamins. Women who are of child bearing age, pregnant or plan to conceive 3 months prior to conception should take these vitamins not only to help their skin and nails but to promote their overall health, well being, and the health of their unborn child. The bottle comes in a 150 day supply, and should not be taken within 1 hour from taken other medications. The pills are slightly longer then a dime, as well as they are very easy to swallow, and there is no dreaded after taste, which is a plus.

I would definitely recommend this product to any women out there! Thank you Avasia for making such a great product that women can trust when it comes to their daily health and pregnancy needs!



If you would like to check out what others are saying about the One A Day Prenatal Complete Multivitamin by Avasia, or purchase them for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kzl5oge

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment