December 6, 2014

Quick Dry Shower Tote

One of the biggest issues that I have been having is in my children's bathroom where we live there seems to be an overabundance of mold growing. It seems that no matter how many shower curtains I have purchased within a couple of weeks, they become moldy. I have bleached and used several products that claim to kill mold, which have not worked. I have even complained to the landlord about the living situation when it comes to the mold. Its good for a few weeks, then it starts all over again.

When you are fed up like me, having to deal with moldy spots over my children's stuff, it feels great knowing that there is a product that I can use that helps so that my kids will not have moldy bath supplies. There are several benefits of using the Shower Made Shower Tote such as it having a Heavy Duty mesh double stitched and covered seams to make sure there is no ripping or fraying, plus there are three different sizes of the pockets to suit large or small toiletries. I find that since their is an extra long 20" reinforced handle to make carrying easier, or to hang easily on a hook or faucet, which is definitely much more hygienic than leaving the products on the shower floor. I love also that the fabric is quick drying mesh fabric that ensures air can circulate so no mold can grow on the bag or it's contents!


If you would like to check out and see what others have said about the Quick Dry Shower Tote, or purchase one for yourself or someone else check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00ncfi3qs#

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment