December 18, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia 750 MG Extract Capsules by Summit Nutritions

So being overweight and having Lower Back Problems, I always like to find  things to help promote weight loss, especially during the holidays. Summit Nutritions is one of the leading manufactures of premium quality natural dietary supplements, and has come out with their Garcinia Cambogia 750 mg capsules that are a special blend of 85% Garcinia Extract which is their fruit rind compared to their standardized 10% HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid). Normally the strongest that I have seen on the market is in fact the 1400mg capsules, so I wondered how these compared to them, and other leading brands.
I love how the  HCA in Garcinia helps inhibit glucose absorption, and it helps promote a better mood level by boosting Serotonin levels. I also have noticed that when I started taking this over the counter weight loss product that I was still not hungry, compared to that of the 1400mg, and since I love to snack all day, I didn't have the urge at all. It definitely curbed my appetite, plus it inhibits fat absorption, which I have noticed in my stools in the bathroom, this as well was not as bad as the 1400mg capsules that I was taking previous. These seemed easier on my stomach, and there was no gas, or bloating noted.


So other then noticing that my mood appeared to be a bit better, and that is has curbed my appetite and inhibits fat absorption, I haven't noted any jitters or feelings on the edge, and I have lost 3 pounds in one week since I started taking it. I like that these are GMO and Gluten Free.  I take 1 capsule twice a day. In the morning 30 minuets before breakfast and a drink a full 6-8 ounces of water with it. I would definitely recommend this product, as it definitely seems to be helping with weight loss.

If you would like to check out what others are saying about this product, or to purchase it for yourself, please check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/garcinia-cambogia-suppressants-supplements-maximum/dp/b00m4do9te/ref=sr_1_7?ie=utf8&qid=1407241992&sr=8-7&keywords=summit+nutritions

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment