December 21, 2014

The Car Seat Back Protector

The car seat back protector is a mat that covers the back of your car seat to protect your car from dirt, scuff marks, from little active feet. When I have my nephews, they constantly kick the back of my chair, and I can't tell you how many times that my fiance or myself have cleaned the back of the drivers seat.


This car seat back protector is awesome, it comes in an extra-large size which provides a better coverage. Plus this cover is made of high quality, and made of durable materials in which the company advises that these materials should last a lifetime. It is very easy to clean plus it was super easy to install, all I needed to do was fasten it at the headrest, and at the bottom of the seat, as they have adjustable straps. We even removed it, and used it in my sister-in-law's SUV, so I know that they are designed to fit almost any vehicles.

Check out the following link if you would like to purchase this item at their webpage or on amazon at : http://dotdottravel.com/carcover or at  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ME7AFWU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product for review for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, these are my opinions, and my opinions alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment