December 25, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door by Quality Source

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I know as far as my family is concerned, we did. One of my awesome presents to myself was the Magnetic Screen Door by Quality Source Products, is a wonderful and premium bug mesh, magnetic screen door. This Christmas Holiday, I truly enjoyed having it put up, as it was a beautiful day outside. One of my favorite things to do is to sit on the couch and stare out the window or door, and watch all the birds eat at the bird feeder, or watch the squirrels run across the yard play. One of my least favorite things to do though is scratch my self senseless from all of the bug bites, that happens when I enjoy my bird and squirrel watching which it really frustrating at times!

I really love the magnetic screen door, as I no longer have to worry about those dreaded pest ruining my day, I also like the added convenience that my sweet Toby can come and go outside as he pleases, which is an added convenience as some days, it is super hard to get up off the couch due to my physical disabilities. So good bye mosquito bites, and hello to an enjoyable and pleasurable day!


So if you would like to check out this item, or purchase one for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00n9gi58q

I received this item for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, this is my opinion. I only review, items that I like or would personally use, or think my readers would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment