December 27, 2014

All Natural Hand Therapy by Keomi Skincare - ORGANIC & ALL NATURAL - Extra Cocoa & Shea Butter For Extreme Moisturizing

Since winter is upon us, I can't tell you how dry my skin gets! When I was a floor nurse, I like all the other nurses would wash our hands right after each patient, sometimes washing our hands 100+ times a day. The hospital's harsh chemical soap and the latex gloves, would just eat my hands up, and I was left looking for relief in the form of prescription creams which could become very costly.


Doing some research, I found out that his cream was in fact made for nurses, or anyone working in a demanding job. I also love that this is all natural and organic hand therapy. In fact there hand creme comes in a  2 or 4 ounce jar, and it has a wonderful citrus-lavender smell. It feels like the cremes that they use in the spa's when they're doing there messages. If I would have seen this prior to doing all my Christmas presents, I would have definitely considered this for some nursing friends, as I feel it would be something that they would love as well. Use it for serious hand therapy or just some serious pampering from a luxury product.

If you would like to check out this product, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P8RV2LQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review items that my family and I will use or my readers will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment