December 9, 2014

10.00 Gift Card / Coupon To BoneFish Grill!!!!! Hurry expires 12/30/14

The Fresh Fish Experts at Bonefish Grill are celebrating the 2014 Holiday Christmas Season in a big way by offering my readers and I a $10.00 gift card/coupon now until December 30, 2014.
 One of my favorite items off of the lunch menu is the Bang Bang Shrimp® Po Boy Sandwich. This Po Boy sandwich has Crispy shrimp tossed in a creamy, spicy sauce with lettuce, tomato and Asian cucumbers. There are other things like Lobster Stuffed Shrimp with a creamy lobster and shrimp Imperial stuffing, and succulent King Crab Legs just to name a few. Just thinking about the Bang Bang Shrimp® Po Boy Sandwich, makes my mouth water!


So for a limited time The Bonefish Grill are offering my readers a 10.00 gift card, which you must print off, from my link which the gift card/coupon does expire on 12/30/14. So here is the holiday link:  https://www.bonefishgrill.com/10-off-holiday-coupon

*Expires 12/30/2014. $10 off dinner purchase only. Excludes tax, alcohol and gratuity. Dine-in only at participating Bonefish Grill locations. Not valid with any other offer, discount or coupon. One coupon per table, per visit. Other restrictions may apply. No cash value. Distribution of this coupon belongs exclusively to authorized representatives of Bonefish Grill, LLC and/or its affiliates. Bonefish Grill strictly prohibits the reproduction of this coupon in any form or the sale or exchange of it in any forum. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Coupon will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Prices, product participation and restaurant hours may vary by location. Void where prohibited by law. Excludes Group & Event Dining. Valid through 12/30/2014. Redeem using C6-$-MGR/6.61

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: