December 3, 2014

Precision Eyelash Curler by Majestic Bombay

The Precision Eyelash Curler by Majestic Bombay is a stylish and super attractive looking eyelash curler. In the past when I have used the cheap eyelash curlers, they would pinch my eyelids, or pull my eyelashes, making it very painful, plus they never would get the inner corners of my lashes when I would curl them, so I quit using them. The Precision Eyelash Curler is similar, but very different. First off, I love that it doesn't pinch my eyelids, or pull my beautiful lashes out! I also love that it is in my favorite colors, black and hot pink! This my friends is definitely a plus! Secondly, I love that it gets to the inner corners of my lashes which was a problem that I had before. My experience, this time is completely different. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for full and gorgeous eyelashes.
If you would like to check out what other's have said about the Precision Eyelash Curler or purchase one for yourself, mind you these would make adorable stocking stuffers, check out the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mxcio92/ref=olp_product_details?ie=utf8&me=
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment