December 3, 2014

The Chef Proven Lemon Zester and Cheese Grater!

The Chef Proven Lemon Zester and Cheese Grater is perfect for any kitchen lover. As for myself, I requested this product mainly for grating cheese as I have another awesome product for Lemon and Orange zesting which is similar to this. I like using this product and grating fresh Parmesan Cheese when it comes to sprinkling the cheese on my spaghetti, or any other pasta dish, I love that the grater made even pieces that there were no chunky pieces noted. I didn't use the product to zest the skin peels on a lemon or orange, as I like keeping things separate when I make my deserts. But I am sure that it would be perfect to zest an orange and lemon to add flavor to any of the deserts, plus I am sure that it would  be a great product to accent chocolate, such as in a chocolate mousse or chocolate pudding dessert.
I also like the fact that it is easy and simple to use, and that it appears to be heavy duty, and not skimpy, like some of the others that I have used in the past, which have broke. The only thing that I would change would be to add a full wrap-a-round cover to the front and back side, as when I was washing it, I accidentally cut myself, as the edges on the back are super sharp.

If you would like to check out what other's have said about The Chef Proven Lemon Zester and Cheese Grater or purchase one for yourself, check out the following link at:   http://www.amazon.com/chef-professional-stainless-chocolate-guarantee/dp/b00mwf0pk6

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment