December 26, 2014

Rimini Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer


So for Christmas, one of my Christmas presents to my self was a new hair dryer. I absolutely love this Rimini Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer. I love that it comes in 3 different settings (High, Med, Low) so that way I can blow dry my sweet Toby as well. There is also a heat setting which is (High, Med, and Low) and my favorite, which I have never seen before is a button for a burst of cool air which I thought was cool since sometimes, when I blow dry my hair, I become super hot! Plus, I don't know if in fact since it's new or not, but my hair has been different since I have been using this dryer...I am not sure if it has something to do with the Ionic Ceramic in it or not, but it is not as near as frizzy as it has been. Plus it comes with an adapter for the dryer in which I have not used yet. If you would like to check out what others have said about this hairdryer, check out the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00p88vpks


I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review items that I or my family likes and will personally use.


No comments:

Post a Comment