December 28, 2014

YALMEH GLORIFY VITAMIN C LOTION



The Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Lotion is pretty amazing! Plus it smells amazing, as it has a light citrus smell! I personally own a few of the company's other product, and they never seem to let me down. During the summer months you can definitely see my dark spots and discolorations, and more so in winter I add dry skin to that as well, so it's important to me that I find a product that can help me with the issues that I face. During the winter months, depending on how harsh the weather is, I look for a thicker moisturizer, and the during the other seasons, I look for a thinner moisturizer. I like that the vitamin C Lotion is a thinner moisturizer that it is ideal for those other months. I did try wearing it the past couple of weeks, but I still notice that my skin has been really dry, so I will need to look for a thicker moisturizer due to the harsh weather we have been having. Other
then that I will save this product for when it warms up a bit more!

If you would like to check out what others have said, or purchase this for yourself, check out the following link:http://www.amazon.com/moisturizing-moisturizer-lightweight-ingredients-guaranteed/dp/b00oiee8wa/ref=sr_1_12?ie=utf8&qid=1416560782&sr=8-12&keywords=anti+aging+moisturizer

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I use.


No comments:

Post a Comment