December 28, 2014

Peptide Complex Serum by FoxBrim

I must admit, I do love the Foxbrim line, and it is becoming one of my favorite brands when it comes to skin care products! Foxbrim has come out with another skin care product which is called the Peptide Complex Serum. I have tried several of their other products, and I have never been disappointed with any of them.

I do like that the Peptide Complex Serum includes witch hazel in its ingredients. Witch hazel has always done wonders in keeping my skin clear, and keeping my pores from becoming inflamed. Plus, it also appears that it is hydrating my skin, and I have noticed no irritation when it comes to using this product. In fact, i do believe that it has also lightened some of my sunspots and evened out my skin tone. I love how moisturizing it is, since my skin just soaks it up. It also does wonders as a base for a moisturizing cream and makeup. I have even used this under heavy makeup, and this serum still works it magic.

So how do you use it?
Simply wash your face with a mild facial cleanser? Apply your toner if you have one, allow to dry. Apply 2-3 drops, as a little goes a long way and rub it all over your face. Then apply your make up! Simple as that!

If you would like to check out what other's have said about this awesome product, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Peptide-Complex-Serum-x2605-Aging/dp/B00PUYEQLA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only review products that my family or I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment