November 23, 2014

Vegetarian Weight Loss E-Book


I ordered this book, because I heard that, and have seen results in a friend that if you consume a vegan or vegetarian diet, you can lose weight super fast. So at first, I was a bit skeptical since my family and I are large meat eaters, and wondered if I would miss "the meat". So I stared the diet not knowing if I could really follow it, and give up the meat. First couple of days, I did miss it, but started feeling great! Plus the more I read about  in this book, the confusion gave way to a very simple and easy guide to losing weight and eating like a vegetarian.

The book explains that eating as a vegetarian will allow you to get rid of that unwanted fat and body weight, which is an added plus. It also lists the vast health benefits of being on this diet. I love also that it discuss's foods that you can eat, and foods that you should avoid, since being a newbie to the vegetarian diet, I didn't know where to start. Plus they offer 50 or so amazing recipes for you try, which as a beginner, I felt were really yummy, and simple to prepare. I would totally recommend this book to anyone looking to lose weight, and consume a very healthy diet and lifestyle.


If you would like to check out what others have said about this e-book, or purchase it for yourself, check out the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HWBF604/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o08_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment