November 20, 2014

Pure SOL Konjac Facial Sponge

I had never heard of the PureSOL product line before trying there Konjac Facial Sponge product. The sponge comes hard like a loofah, and very tiny, so I was unsure on what to expect. I soaked it in some water so that the sponge would get soft and puff up, which was several minuets. I then followed the instructions and gently exfoliated by my face in circular movements. The sponge felt really smooth on my skin, so I decided to add some of my facial cleanser. "When adding facial cleanser, please note...a little goes a very long way!" So once I am done exfoliating, I then wash my face with my facial cleanser, rinse out the sponge, and push it together with my hands, then hang it to dry with the little suction cup hook provided. Once I patted my skin dry, I could definitely notice a difference in my skin.One thing that i do like is that you can sterilize it every couple of weeks by boiling it in water or placing it in the microwave for one minute. Plus, I love that it is completely natural, so it's earth friendly.


If you would like to check out the PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge, or read what other's have said about it before you decide to purchase it, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/just-released-eco-friendly-hypoallergenic-biodegradable/dp/b00mgvka4c/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment