November 22, 2014

Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha

So since this is my first time trying Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha, I was really unsure what to expect. I do love green tea, but have never heard of Matcha and wondered really what it even was. After finding out what Matcha is, it is basically a form of tea in which the whole leaf is consumed, and because it is made from top-quality leaves it delivers more of the healthful elements of green tea. So I figured I would order it and try it out. First off, aside from the rich earthy taste, it wasn't that bad, in fact it had a sweet tendency to it, that I did not need to add honey or milk to it. Quite frankly, it was pretty amazing to tell the truth. It smells good, and not only can you make tea out of it, you can make other things with it too.

I also love the health benefits that this tea has since the products acts as a stimulant and a relaxant. Did you know that there are up to 137 times the antioxidants of this brewed green tea? Something I also found cool was that when you consumed the I also liked the idea that consuming the Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha, that it can increase your metabolism and help burn calories. I have also noticed that since talking it, it gives me more energy throughout the day. I am able to focus on getting things done as well. I also love that you can drink some of this tea before bed, as they have a small recipes PDF file that they give you the link to.make different recipes with which I thought was very cool.

How to make it:
Simply add 1tsp of the Ceremonial Grade Matcha powder to your teacup, then add with 3-4 ounces of hot water, stir rapidly in a a zigzag motion until a foam appears on the surface and Enjoy.


If you would like to check out what other's have wrote about this awesome green tea matcha or would like to purchase it yourself to try, you can check out my following link:  http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Matcha-Ceremonial-Concentration-Antioxidants/dp/B00M27YOT2/ref=pd_ybh_1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment