November 29, 2014

Sieva’s Hyalournic Acid Serum Review


Honestly, I feel that this product should be renamed to a "Facelift in a Bottle!" I love the Sieva’s Hyalournic Face Glow Serum. This serum is a combination of Hyalournic Acid along with Vitamin C and Vitamin E. This Serum, boosts moisture levels which can minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle, as well as the aging affect where the addition of the powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C takes charge and repairs your damaged skin. With the combination of these ingredients, your skin appears softer, and smoother while helping you maintain your youthful, beautiful glow. Sieva's Hyalournic Face Glow Serum is formulated to:
  • allows skin to retain moisture while increasing skin hydration up to 90%
  • reduce's the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while leaving your skin soft, smooth, and supple
  • Improves collagen and tightens to firm your skin while calming and soothing irritated areas
With results like theses, who needs to go to a plastic surgeon to have a face lift! I love how the serum has a very faint floral scent almost like a hint of lavender, but it smells very nice and is not over powering like some serums I have tried in the past. I did notice that this serum is a bit stickier then some of the others but not greasy, and does dry up, quite quickly. I love that the results that I have obtained, as it does what it says that it will do. I would definitely give this product higher then a 5 star rating!!!



If you would like to check out what others are saying about this awesome product, or purchase it for yourself of someone else, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00ovaglxk


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment