November 11, 2014

Phytoceramides by NutriRevolutions


Another amazing product from Nutrirevolution. This product is a completely all-natural dietary supplement know as Phytoceramides. Since I had my reconstructive surgery on my forehead (or as I call my many face lift), I have been looking for products that will help my skin's hydration, as my forehead, now is a major concern. To be quite frank, I am dealing with some very dry skin which definitely poses a problem, as I am worried that since it is so tight up there, I worry that it might crack or split open since the skin is very fragile and very delicate. Although I have that super-tight skin on my forehead, and no wrinkles at the moment, I constantly worry about the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. The product states that it improves the structural integrity of the skin within 14 days, so I figured what did I have to lose, so after a week of using this product, I can honestly see a difference in my skin. I've taken one of the vegetarian capsules daily with  breakfast each with food.

The first thing that I noticed, is that in one week, were my skin is oily, around my mouth and cheeks area, I normally get a few pimples in this area ( Hello!!! I'm not in high school anymore!!!) there were none. Also after reading the information before I took the medication, my my son also wanted to try it, as he is starting to get acne on his forehead, scrubs do not seem to help at this time, you can actually see a big difference in his skin as well, The pills are about the size of a multi-vitamin, but go down smooth with no after taste. In my opinion, I believe that this product does work, and will continue to add this to my daily healthcare routine if my son doesn't take it from me first!

If you are interested in checking out their website, or even seeing all the amazing products that they have out, You can check out their website at http://nutrirevolutionusa.com
Or if you would like to purchase this product at amazon you can check out the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NVEZKZ2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment