November 28, 2014

Liberty Belle Nightgown for American Girl Dolls

My daughter has fallen in love with the American Girl Doll Series, so for her birthday, we found an 18 inch doll that was very similar doll to the American girl doll collection. So without hesitation, we purchased her look-a-like baby doll. When I had the opportunity to check out the Liberty Belle Nightgown for American Girl Dolls, I immediately messaged the company, to see if I could be selected to check out their outfit.

The Liberty Belle Nightgown is very adorable, and not as near as expensive as the American Girl doll clothing line. It is a light blue nightgown adorned with adorable little white rabbits, and gives her the baby doll look. It can fit 18 inch dolls other then the American Girl Dolls. My daughter loves to dress up her doll in all different styles. The quality of the fabric was very nice, it wasn't thin like some of the baby doll clothes that we have found. I would definitely recommend this outfit to anyone, as I know they would not be disappointed.


If you would like to see what others have wrote or purchase this adorable outfit for your American Girl Doll or any other 18 inch doll, check out the following link:http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Doll-Clothes-American-Girl/dp/B00KGEI6YC/ref=pd_ybh_18

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment