November 15, 2014

Almost Perfect by Orly Krauss-Winer

I was given the opportunity to read this awesome book by Orly Krauss-Winer called Almost Perfect, but it also made me wonder about what I would do if I was placed in the same situation. What if it was my best friend or even colleague that was suspected of murder. This book is definitely a mystery that has romance built into it as well, and is very interesting, and takes you into the world of Nili Abadi, who is a partner in a successful law firm that suddenly gets turned upside when one of her partners at the firm is found murdered. I won't go further into the book, since it is a great read and I couldn't put it down. I know what I would do.... What would you do?


If you would like to read further into this book, or purchase it, please click on the following link, Happy reading my fellow readers! http://www.amazon.com/almost-perfect-orly-krauss-winer-ebook/dp/b00li2j0tg

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment