November 7, 2014

The Kid Dies by Haji Outlaw

First off, I would like to say, If you're offended by profanity or graphic sexual comments, don't buy this book! As for myself, I read a lot and so I am not that picky. This book is very intense and even I would consider it a thrill ride from start to finish. The author does a wonderful job of keeping your attention with his comical humor, as well as its dark nature.This book is hard to classify, but nonetheless very satisfying to read. I look forward to reading more books from Haji Outlaw.



If you are interested in reading The kid Dies by Haji Outlaw, you can find it with the link that I have provided: http://www.amazon.com/Kid-Dies-Haji-Outlaw-ebook/dp/B00NY0FHHE/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415420984&sr=1-1&keywords=the+kid+dies

No comments:

Post a Comment