November 29, 2014

Driver's License Personalized Pet ID Tags

I have had my sweet Toby for a couple of years now, and when I had the opportunity to check out the Driver's License Personalized Pet ID tags, I quickly accepted. This is the last tag, my sweet Toby will ever have to wear, and kuddo's to the company that created them. When you purchase the tag, the company will send you a request for your information as well as a photo of your pet. Once this was done, it was about a week from the time that I ordered. Mind you, I am sure that it wold have been sooner, but due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, our mail has been running slowly.

I would highly recommend these personalized tags to anyonIfe who is an animal lover. This tag is so cute. Everyone who has seen my sweet Toby has commented on it, and wonders where I got it, and absolutely loves it. The tag looks like the my Arkansas State Drivers license, but has all of his information on it such as his name, address and phone number, as well has his weight, hair color, and the type of breed.

I can say that it does costs slightly more than the standard name tag, that you can purchase from a pet store, but I can stay that I do believe it was well worth it. It by far has better quality, clarity of information, and is just very cool.


If you would like to check out or purchase one of these awesome Driver's License Personalized Pet ID's for your sweet Baby, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Drivers-License-Personalized-Tags-Dogs/dp/B00OZ5IW4C/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1417310386&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Driver%27s+License+Personalized+Pet+ID

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment