November 15, 2014

Baby Footprint Kit an awesome gift for new mothers!

Many years ago, when I was a new mom, I always treasured and cherished my baby's foot and hand prints that the hospital had taken when both of my children were born. Now they make an awesome product that you can take your baby's hand or footprints safely from home with the Baby Footprint Kit. This kit has a non-toxic, lead and latex free, infant safe ink print, that can be used to take your precious baby's hand or foot, it comes with 4 inking strips in a resealable bag as well as. It is Perfect for any baby or scrap book, photo album or frames , or even those home-made birth announcements. They have a premium quality ink strip that is not messy, and can pick up the finest detail of your little one's foot or hand, and can easily be wiped off. They also claim that their product will not fade over time. I think that every new mom would love to have this in their baby registry.



If you are interested in this awesome Baby Foot Print Kit you can obtain it from the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000F6R3TU/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment