November 23, 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz

Argan Oil simply is a miracle worker. When it comes to hair care, any one of my friends and family can tell you that I am completely clueless. Since having several surgeries over the past two years, my hair has suffered the vast consequences from all of the anesthesia. Plain and simple it was fried and I was on the verge of chopping it all over, and starting fresh.

I love the benefits of using Argan oil. UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil is first and foremost for all skin and hair types. It can be used as a facial or daily moisturizer, conditions cuticles, an overnight hair treatment, a bath oil for smoother and softer skin, a soothing moisturizer for rough dry patches of skin on elbows, hands or feet.

 So after getting out of the shower I towel dried my hair, and poured several droppers of the UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan oil onto my hand then coated my damp hair starting with my scalp and working down to my ends with it. I then wrapped it up in the towel, and went to bed. Normally, I would have blown dried my hair, but I didn't, as I wanted to see what the beneficial results were from the overnight treatment. Wow, I woke up the next morning, and my hair is very soft, I get in the shower, wash, blow dry, and my hair looks completely different. There is less frizz for starters, and it is still extremely soft. I then decided to use 4-5 drops then massaged it into my hands then applied throughout my hair. My hair looks very shiny and very healthy.

If you wold like to check out what others have wrote about this awesome product, or purchase it for yourself; Check out the following link: http://www.unipurity.com/product/uni-100-pure-premium-moroccan-argan-oil-2-o-z/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment