November 12, 2014

Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil


So truth be told, I never even heard about Argan oil till I had an opportunity to try this product. When it comes to hair care, any of my friends and family can tell you that I am completely clueless. Since I have had several surgeries over the past two years, as well as the reconstructive surgery on my forehead and part of my scalp, to be truthful my hair from all the anesthesia was fried.

I reviewed all the info that I could find, as well as what others had posted on the benefits of Argan oil, before calling my cousin Terra to see what she thought. See Terra is the owner of Trimmers Hair Salon in Weatherford, Texas, and my go to guru when I need hair care advice. Since I am notorious for taking on those DIY hair products and other hair chemicals, (yes, I have been chewed out by my aunt before who is also a hair stylist) on the reasons why I should not have done what I did. So now I get informed. Terra informed me that Argan oil is really good for you, and in fact, it is actually a miracle worker when it comes to hair care. So with her advice  I accepted the opportunity to check this product out for myself, and well here I am! 

For starters, I can say that I do like the product. I decided for the first time using this product, I would utilize it as an overnight hair treatment. So after getting out of the shower I towel dried my hair, and poured several droppers of the Foxbrim's Argan oil onto my hand then coated my damp hair starting with my scalp and working down to my ends with it. I then wrapped it up in the towel, and went to bed. Normally, I would have blown dried my hair, but I didn't, as I wanted to see what the beneficial results were from the overnight treatment. Wow, I woke up the next morning, and my hair is very soft, I get in the shower, wash, blow dry, and my hair looks completely different. There is less frizz for starters, and it is still extremely soft. I then decided to use 4-5 drops then massaged it into my hands then applied throughout my hair. My hair looks very shiny and very healthy.  In my research on this product, I also found out that if you place 2-3 drops on your fingertips it works as a great facial moisturizer. I also read that it is also a great Pre-Shave Oil and Lip moisturizer. It has a mild nutty aroma that does go away once you start using it. Other then that I would definitely give this product awesome reviews, and will be purchasing more once this bottle is finished, which frankly a little goes a very long way, so it may be awhile.






You can check out this awesome products at the following link if you are interested in a great product that is repetitively inexpensive: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00h7nkne6

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment