November 11, 2014

Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion

Do you expect more from your daily moisturizer? I was recently asked to try this Vitamin C lotion by FoxBrim. I normally do not apply lotion or serums to my skin, but started after I was diagnosed with skin cancer and had to have reconstructive surgery on my face. I can say that I do like this Vitamin C lotion and that I was impressed with the way it makes my skin feel, as it felt wonderful and refreshed. The smell of the lotion is a wonderful sweet citrus smell that was not overbearing.  The cream goes on smooth and does not feel greasy, I could definitely tell that my skin seemed hydrated and appeared to radiate. It also looked to have reduced some of my existing wrinkles around my eyes (which was a plus!) I would definitely give this product 5 stars. FoxBrim makes wonderful all natural products, and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know. Plus there are awesome ingredients to help out our skin such as:


  • Vitamin C which is a key antioxidant in skin care, it also protects and repaires UV damage such as discoloration and fine lines
  • MSM which aids in effectively boosting both collagen and keratin production 
  • Aloe which is very antioxidant rich, this helps improve the skin’s natural firmness and keeps your skin hydrated
  • Jojoba Oil which is an anti-inflammatory and can effectively mimic and restore the skin's natural moisture balance.




You can check out or purchase this product on amazon with the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nxzk0a4/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment