November 26, 2014

Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower


I absolutely love the Liztek Water Resistant Bluetooth Shower Speaker. It feels great knowing that I can now listen to my music on my phone, and no longer have the fear of dropping it in the bathwater or shower. The Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker, has a high definition Bluetooth which has

  • wireless connectivity
  • seamless streaming 
  • 6 hours of playtime

It has a universal compatibility with either and Android or iPhone, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4 and other Bluetooth enabled digital players. It is very easy to operate and is water resistant.


If you would like to check out and see what others have said about this awesome little speaker, or purchase one for yourself, check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O9PMOU6/ref=pdp_new_dp_review

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment