November 14, 2014

Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor

Is it a toy? Is it a Room Guard? Is it a Photo Projector? How about ALL OF THEM!! The Tyrannosaurus-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor by Kidzlane Toys is one of the hottest toys in today's market. For starter's it is very realistic. It has 3 interchangeable discs that have over 20 different dinosaur images, that can be projected over 3 feet, as well has a motion sensor that when activated can be used as an alarm (it will roar), alerting you when someone comes into your room. My 12 year old son absolutely loves this toy, in fact his exact words were "This is cool mom, can I keep it?" or "Now, I can know when my sister goes in my room!" ( ha ha). My nephew's (ages 5&7) were also in love with this toy, in fact they also kept fighting over who was going to play with it first while they were here, My nephew Jake stated "Auntie this is the coolest toy ever!" I do believe that this toy would be perfect for any dinosaur lover in your life.




If you would like more information about this fun and cool dinosaur toy, or would like to purchase it please check out the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00os77so2


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment