November 23, 2014

Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush

So I had the opportunity to try the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush. I absolutely love it and clean up is a breeze. My family and I love to barbecue, and getting sauce on the meat sometimes can be a very messy chore to do. I love that the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush can do that which in the long wrong, is a much cleaner process. I also love that can I can use a bit of oil and oil my pans before I cook when I make muffins and so forth. The one thing that I did notice, was that I needed to water down (or add beer) to the barbecue sauce to make the viscosity of the Sauce thinner, as it took a long time trying to come out of the brush. The product comes in lime green or yellow, but overall I was extremely happy with the product, and look forward to more of the Bee Sili Product line for my kitchen gadgets! I do believe that if you cook at home, and want to save money, and the environment then you will love this product!




If you would like to check out what others have wrote about this awesome Bee Sili Product, or purchase it for yourself, check out the following links: 
(Green)         http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PHLR7E4     
(Yellow)       http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P0560XQ

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment